Benefit Cosmetics LLC

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm A Lady... More Like Femme Fatale ;)

I had been eyeing this little treasure for quite some time and was reluctant to buy because I felt it might have had that “old school teacher” smell. Boy! Was I surprised.
J’Adore is a lovely pick-me-up kind of scent. It is a “white floral,” which means that it is made up of light floral notes such as white rose, iris and the lighter scented flowers. The combination is not overpowering or too sweet, instead it reminds me of the lovely scent of a fresh corsage.

Perfect for casual wear and occasions when a rich scent is too much. A little will last you a long time, so no need to drench yourself in this fragrance. A spritz before dressing should leave you smelling lovely most of the day.

This fragrance is a little pricey but trust me ladies, you get a lot of “bang for your buck”.

I feel quite sexy in this scent and have received several compliments and I only had it on an hour!

TTYL
Cherry :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment