Benefit Cosmetics LLC

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Theblackbow.com Best Kept Secret for Jewelry

Hello Girlz,

Theblackbow.com is a best kept secret that I stumbled upon recently for cute and exquisite jewelry. There’s everything from simple and girly to elegant pieces. 

I love necklaces and earring combinations. I especially like stone/bead creations in turquoise and coral. Looking at it just reminds me of the sea or the sunset out in the tropics. 

When you venture through the site they have a lot of inspirational pieces about family and self. We are in a time where you have to stay inspired. The piece that I chose for this week speaks volumes to staying lifted and being positive. 

 How many times have you wanted to give up and quit. But that little voice inside you told you to keep pressing on. Although it was hard… What did you do? You kept going and the storm came to an end.

“Never Lose Heart” 

TTYL

Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment